- Complimentary in-store tastings
- Many wines featured in Kohler Food & Wine seminars available for purchase
- Traeger grill demonstrations with complimentary samples
- Jack Daniels bottle-engraving station
- Heaven’s Door activation with complimentary samples
- Food truck (fare is available for purchase)
Kohler Food & Wine Village
- We encourage anyone to enjoy the patio area with live music noon–6pm. Purchased lanyards are required for drinks and sampling.
- Beverages will be available for purchase from noon – 6pm out of a freestanding venue near the food trucks
- Anyone is welcome to purchase snacks and beverages from Woodlake Market and bring to the Village.
- Food trucks (fare is available for purchase)
Kohler Design Center
- Watch Kohler Co. Artist Edition Talent, Elle, live painting outside on the corner of Highland and Greenfield Rd Wednesday through Friday (weather dependent)
- Resort dining options available, reservations required.
- Reservations required for groups larger than six at Horse & Plow.
Headlining talent book signings will be taking place in the former Kacia space next to Olive & Ash. Cookbook not required for entry.
- Friday: 11:15am–Noon
America’s Test Kitchen, Eddie Jackson, and Roger Mooking
- Friday: 3–3:45pm
Fabio Viviani, Daniella Soto-Innes, and Derrell Smith
- Saturday: 11:15–Noon
Gavin Kaysen, Daniela Soto-Innes, Roger Mooking, and Eddie Jackson
- Saturday: 2:45–3:15pm
Eric Haugen, America’s Test Kitchen, and Derrell Smith