The Inn on Woodlake offers limited dog-friendly rooms conveniently located on the first floor in the Prairie and Lakeside categories.
Due to high demand, the availability of a dog-friendly room is not guaranteed. Please call 800-344-2838 to check availability and to reserve dog-friendly rooms.
To ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests, staff and dogs, please note the following policies:
- A maximum of two dogs is allowed per room.
- A flat fee of $100 will be added to your bill for supplementary cleaning. Extensive damage will result in additional charges.
- During room cleaning, dogs are not allowed in the room without the owner’s supervision. Room cleaning takes approximately 25–40 minutes. At your convenience, please call for service between 9am and 2pm.
- If a dog is left alone in the room, it must be kept in a crated environment. Dog-sitting services are available for a fee. (Reservations are required.)
- Dogs are not allowed inside public areas of Inn on Woodlake or in local stores and restaurants. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog in and around the Village of Kohler.
- We allow dogs that weigh up to 70 pounds.
- Guests will be asked to sign the dog policy upon check-in.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a rabies vaccination record for each of the dogs staying with us.