Skip to main content
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures using hospital-grade cleaning products for all treatment rooms and communal social areas including reception, locker rooms, relaxation lounges and treatment rooms.
- A new misting disinfectant sprayer that fights against the COVID-19 virus will sanitize the entire facility each night.
- We added an ionization air purification system to our HVAC system that is air force tested to 99.4% COVID kill rate in minutes.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas and treatment rooms.
- We ask non-vaccinated guests to please wear a mask in all indoor public areas of the resort including Kohler Waters Spa.
- Guest are asked to follow social distancing guidelines.
- In an abundance of caution for safety, associates will wear masks indoors.
- All employees will undergo COVID-19 safety training.
- Associates will skip handshakes and greet guests with a bow.
- All lounge chairs are sanitized to the extent possible between each guest use and are spaced to provide effective social distancing.
- Staff are monitoring social distancing and pool capacity.
- Following CDC guidance that “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs,” our pool area will be open. We are adhering to CDC guidance that “proper operation, maintenance, and disinfections (chlorine/bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
- Our certified pool operators are conducting ongoing chemical readings to ensure our water is safe.
- All testers have been removed and are available upon request and then sanitized.
- No returns will be accepted. Any merchandise worn must be quarantined for 72 hours.