Skip to main content
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures using hospital-grade cleaning products for all treatment rooms and communal social areas including reception, locker rooms, relaxation lounges and treatment rooms.
- We added an ionization air purification system to our HVAC system that is air force tested to 99.4% COVID kill rate in minutes.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas and treatment rooms.
- All materials (magazines and newspapers) have been removed and are available upon request.
- Spa service menu will be printed on single use paper at the spa front desk and is available online.
- An updated check-in and check-out process ensures minimum guest contact.
- Lockers will be cleaned after every use and spaced out to respect social distancing. Each locker includes personal amenities including a robe, sandals and towels.
- The health and safety of our associates and guests is our top priority. All Kohler associates are vaccinated or tested weekly, and some choose to wear face coverings. If you prefer your technician wear a mask, please let us know and we will kindly accommodate.
- Attendants and front desk staff are required to wear gloves when handling laundry or food items.
- Associates will skip handshakes and greet guests with a bow.
- All lounge chairs are sanitized to the extent possible between each guest use and are spaced to provide effective social distancing.
- Staff are monitoring social distancing and pool capacity.
- Following CDC guidance that “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs,” our pool area will be open. We are adhering to CDC guidance that “proper operation, maintenance, and disinfections (chlorine/bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
- Our certified pool operators are conducting ongoing chemical readings to ensure our water is safe.
- Our pool will have reduced capacities
- All testers have been removed and are available upon request and then sanitized.
- No returns will be accepted. Any merchandise worn must be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Room use will be rotated in order to clean and sanitize between shifts. Time will be scheduled to clean counters, doors, handles and face cradles between guests.
- Associates will perform a sanitation ritual with clients.