Kids Core allows parents to work out while children are supervised in a secure environment.
Parents must remain on the Sports Core property* while their child is under the care of the Kids Core staff.
*On property at Sports Core definition: In and around Sports Core environs (incudes the facility, outdoor tennis courts and walking trails).
View Kids Core Services & Guidelines
View Kids Core Rates
Infant Care Guidelines
- Reservations are required. Please call (920) 208-4672 during Kids Core hours of operation. Sorry, voicemail reservations are not accepted. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance. A waiting list is available.
- Reservations must be made on the half-hour or hour mark (no 15-minute increments). Members can reserve a minimum of one hour (up to two hours) per day at their convenience (for the time reserved).
- No-shows will be billed for the time reserved at the prevailing rate.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be billed at the prevailing rate, unless the spot is filled.
- Parents must pick up their infant within the reserved shift. Parents more than 15 minutes late for pickup will be charged an additional $5 per every 15 minutes.
- In addition to the above-stated guidelines, Kids Core guidelines also apply.
Kids Core Guidelines
- Reservations are required. Please call (920) 208-4672 during Kids Core hours of operation. Sorry, voicemail reservations are not accepted. Reservations can be made up to seven days in advance.
- Upon entering the room, parents are to sign their child’s name in the logbook at the desk, indicating the current time of day and where they will be in the facility.
- Once children are signed in, they may not leave until picked up by their parent or assigned guardian.
- Parents may utilize Sports Core’s outdoor recreation trail if they notify the Kids Core staff in advance.
- Please inform the Kids Core staff of any special needs or concerns for your child. We want to make his/her stay as positive as possible.
- Kids Core will not be able to accept your child if he/she is sick or displays signs of illness. If any sign of illness develops or is detected after the child is dropped off, the parent will be contacted immediately to take the child from the room.
- All children should bring their own water bottles (or juice). Sending a snack along with your child is also encouraged. Please label these items for identification purposes.
- Please dress your child in casual, comfortable, washable clothing suited for the active life of a youngster. Shoes and/or socks must be worn at all times.